Why train with Us?
We can understand how difficult it is to choose a training company that is suitable for you in today’s competitive market. When starting a new profession, it is critical that you pick a program that provides the greatest possible training so that you are prepared for life in the fitness sector. So, why should you select us?
- Our tutors are among the best in the business. We consider ourselves to be the Industry Gurus, and we mean it. All tutors have received extensive training and are highly qualified, committed individuals who enjoy teaching. To learn more about our tutors, go to their profile section.
- We are a one-site operator, so all of our efforts and resources go towards one event at one location at any one time.
- Our class sizes are limited to 16 pupils, with an assured student-to-tutor ratio of 8 to 1, allowing you to benefit from the help of two tutors.
- We understand the importance of assisting our graduates in finding a suitable employment after graduation, and we have established working partnerships with a number of large and small UK gym businesses to ensure that our students get guaranteed interviews if they fulfill the required qualifications.
- During your training at our Central London venue, you will receive full gym membership, including weekends, which will allow plenty of time to practice and prepare for tests.
- Our venue is near the charming Russell Square, which is located in Central London and has easy public transportation access. It’s close to the University of London’s ancient colleges and the British Museum, nestled among the university’s most significant structures.
- Our pricing for our courses is some of the most competitive in the business, with excellent value for money for the level of qualifications received.
Certification and Accreditation
When you work with Love Fitness Education, you know that your credentials are up to par with the market’s highest standards. We take pleasure in our reputation and are proud of the high quality of service we consistently deliver across our range of programs.
- We offer Skills Active-approved courses, which are recognized by Central YMCA Qualifications (CYQ).
- Our programs have been acknowledged as internationally recognized credentials.
- The Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) has recognized all of our programs.