The Certificate in Personal Training is an accredited Level 3 certificate that allows you to work as a Certified Personal Trainer once you’ve completed the program.
You’ll master the intricacies of anatomy and physiology in relation to health and fitness, as well as the part and responsibilities of a Personal Trainer.
- Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise
- Fitness Testing – including Postural Analysis, Health Assessments, Body Composition, Cardiovascular Fitness and Muscular Fitness
- Client Consultation
- Programme Design and Periodisation
- Motor Skills Training
- Core Stability Workshop
- Advanced Training Techniques
- Applying the Principles of Nutrition
- Delivering Personal Training
A Level 2 certification or equivalent is necessary. You must be at least 16 years old, be in reasonably good physical condition, and have a reasonable level of reading, writing, and arithmetic abilities.
The training takes approximately 18 days to complete, with evaluations every day.
- Course is delivered Full Time
- 9am to 4.30pm – Monday to Friday
- 2 x Multiple Choice Theory Papers
- Course Worksheets
- Practical Examination
- Programme Design Case Study
- Nutritional Case Study
Graduates will be able to obtain REPs Level 3 status and begin working as a Certified Personal Trainer after completing this program. Progression-level qualifications include level 4 specialties, as well as a variety of CPD classes.