The 12 hour REPs-Accredited CPD course is designed to teach students the fundamental concepts they need to conduct, present, and develop safe and effective Kettlebell Programmes. This CPD is sure to give any budding Personal Trainer a competitive advantage thanks to some of the country’s top Kettlebell experts.
- Safety considerations and contraindications involved in instructing Kettlebell Exercises
- History of Kettlebells and its functional considerations
- The benefits of using Kettlebells and planning and instructing a safe and effective warm up
- Performing and instructing 8 of the most effective basic Kettlebell lifts to include but not limited to:
- The Squat
- The Swing
- The Clean
- The Snatch
- One Arm row
- Overhead Press
- The Windmill
- The Turkish Get Up
- Programme design and considerations for different training goals including but not limited to: Improved Strength, Hypertrophy, Flexibility, Fat Loss, Muscular Endurance and Power
YOGA LAFAYETTE requires a Gym Instructor or equivalent Level 2 qualification. You must be at least 16 years of age, be in reasonable condition, and have an average level of fitness and literacy abilities.
The course is about 12 hours long, with an hour for the exam.
- Course is delivered Full Time
- Between 9am to 4.30pm – Monday to Friday
Practical examination is a genuine case study in the subject of computer programming.