- Bachelor’s degree in Sports and Exercise Science (BSc.)
- Masters in Strength and Conditioning (MSc.)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (C.E.S)
- Accredited Strength and Conditioning Coach (A.S.C.C)
- Level 4 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Sector Award (PTTLS)
- A1 Assessors Award
- Olympic Weightlifting Coach
- Certificate in Kettlebell Instruction
- Studio Cycling Instructor (Spin)
My own career as a fitness expert began in Ireland, where I worked as a personal trainer and sports coach for athletes from all different sports. After that, I moved to London to specialize in sports-specific training and received my Masters in Strength and Condition on Middlesex University. This allowed me to further develop my knowledge of sports health and fitness by studying.
I began my career as a subject-matter expert, but I soon became interested in education and training because of how passionate I was about teaching. I take great pleasure in delivering fascinating, entertaining, and enthusiastic courses, and believe that learning should be both active and enjoyable.
The fitness business is a highly gratifying profession, and my message for individuals considering entering the field is to consider their motivation. To be successful as a personal trainer, you’ll need a passion for fitness, ambition, and the desire to make an impact on other people’s lives.
“We are looking for these traits in our applicants, and if you meet the criteria, you will thrive on one of our courses. There’s nothing more gratifying than making a difference to someone’s health, especially when paid for it.”